Yes, we obey the 1994 Robots Exclusion Standard (RES), which is part of the Robot Exclusion Protocol. The Robots Exclusion Protocol is a method that allows Web site administrators to indicate to robots which parts of their site should not be visited and indexed by the robot. For more information on the RES, and the Robot Exclusion Protocol, please visit http://www.robotstxt.org/wc/exclusion.html.
Articles in this section
- How can I add Ask.com search to my own site?
- Can I add my site to your search results index?
- Can I prevent Ask.com from showing certain pages on my site in its answers to questions?
- Does Ask.com observe the Robot Exclusion Standard?
- How can I add my business to Ask.com Local Listings?
- How can I advertise on Ask.com?
- How can I find what I'm looking for at Ask.com?
- How can I update or change my listing in Ask.com Local Listings?
- How can I update or remove Ask.com search results listings?
- How do Ask.com's Local Listings work?